description

Learning to walk the tightrope of motherhood...

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"Thanks"giving: Day 7: Greg

Words really cannot describe how thankful I am for my husband. In the 9 (OMG!) years I've known him, he has grown from an R.A. programming buddy to my partner for life. His logistical side keeps our bills paid, our schedule on-time, and our budget balanced--despite my best efforts. His strong work ethic means that he often leads the effort on everything from starting the laundry to cleaning the toilets. His hobbies include cooking and reading--dinner is healthy and educational with him around. He is thoughtful--buying gifts because they remind him of that person, not because it's a holiday. He is level headed--he doesn't stress out over the little bobbles in life. He is loving--he never misses a "kissortunity." He is a great father. And he is a good friend. He is my husband, in whom I am well-pleased. And whom I am grateful to have in my life.

1 comment: